Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Now or never

And so it begins: the first visa form is sent off, the beginnings of a wedding plan are coming together. I am starting to realise that this is all real, and will happen (not that that wasn't apparent before, but a week of being back in the UK has been more of a distraction than confirmation, so it is only now I can sit back a little that I realise how even-more-exciting-than-initially-thought this truly is). The visa is the main sticking point, even though it is a little early to be worrying about it at this stage, as it will determine whether everything will go through stateside. For now, we'll be arranging the Blighty-bound particulars and waiting on the US Embassy's first call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.