Thursday, 11 August 2011

Interview scheduled!

So, after one positive post, here comes another one...  I just called the Embassy to check whether or not they had marked my documents as received (it could be up to another week until they get processed) and the lovely phone operator, Sheila, told me she had some good news for me: not only have all my documents been received and approved but my interview has been scheduled! 


MY INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SCHEDULED!


I am so excited I could burst. I had to to wake Ben up just now (at 5:30 AM EST, poor baby) to tell him. Eeeeee! It's booked for September 23rd, and they advise waiting 2 weeks after the interview to book flights (as they have to take your passport and then courier it back to you once it's had the K1 added to it), so to be on the safe side - both to allow my baggage to be shipped with the correct visa details and to ensure any "just in case" scenarios are avoided - I am going to book a flight to NC on or around 13th October. 2 months. 2 months. We can do that.


3 comments:

  1. Time until Friday, 14 October 2011, 07:00:00 (London time)
    63 days
    1532 hours
    91921 minutes
    5515285 seconds


    It is 63 days, 20 hours, 1 minute, 25 seconds
    until Friday, 14 October 2011, 07:00:00 (London time)

    Current time is
    Thursday, 11 August 2011, 10:58:35 BST (local time in London)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy, Eve! I was going to say "happy for you" but that would be false because then it is also "happy for you and Ben." Then I realized that was not enough. I am so happy for you two and and everyone positively affected by your undeniably magical love! So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Christine! Such a lovely message. I'm so excited! Can't wait to see you soon and be ridiculously happy in person (all over again!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.