Monday, 15 August 2011

They shag sheep...

I have been reading through some fantastic ex-pat blogs today, I guess to get an idea of others' experiences of both the visa application process and the actual move, including adapting to a culturally new way of life. I have added some of these links to the 'Other Travel Blogs' link list in the right hand panel of this blog. One of them - From Sheep to Alligators - cited the YouTube clip below, where Reginald D. Hunter talks about the differences between British and English uses of language, amongst other things. A very funny spiel, but has some NSFW language throughout and does touch on some sensitive subjects after about 5:35, just so you're warned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.