Friday, 23 September 2011

A short post...

...because the longer one will take a while to write out in full. That will come later.

Today, I had my interview at the US Embassy in London for my K-1 visa. This visa would allow me to go to the States, marry the love of my life, and not be separated from him again (provided we keep up-to-date with all subsequent paperwork). It was the last stage in a 9 month process.

They said yes.


Because even really awesome things are better when there's pie, too. 

3 comments:

  1. Very happy for you...it really depends on the flavor of pie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI I came over from Sherms blog just to say congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Claudia!

    Shermeen: I like pretty much *all* pie, except for kidney-containing ones. :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.