Monday, 28 November 2011

And we invented the cat

Today, not only did I see something very American (our state bird), but I also received something very British in the post:

Genuine Cadbury chocolate from the UK!

My wonderful friend Jen sent me a care package, via a supplier in PA, containing so much proper chocolate deliciousness (i.e. from Britain - the link here also explains the title of this post) that I should be set up until January*. Add to that the Cadbury advent calendar that the gorgeous Miss Lawson sent me last week, and I am one happy camper.


* This should not deter people from sending more. One Fruit & Nut bar has already met its fate. 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, I couldn't tell you the last time I had a crunchy/crunchie...so long I can't even remember how to spell it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I've had the Fruit & Nut bar, and shared a Twirl with Ben. :) Tasty! Let me know if you want the address for the company Jen used to get hold of them, so you can order a Crunchie Stateside! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.