Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Empathy

After my recent post about the slightly more medium-term impact of leaving your home country, an online expat friend Paul, of From Sheep to Alligators, has written a post along similar lines, and considering the same issues. I've linked to Paul's blog several times on QE's Facebook page, as he always writes considered and balanced pieces when comparing the UK and the US. It's really lovely to make a blog connection with another expat, so I encourage you to read this post (linked below), and his blog in general!

Identity crisis?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. I try to be reasonably fair and balanced but I still get people telling me I don't know what I'm talking about! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think your observations are very balanced, and come across as written by someone who is trying very hard to avoid bias or presumption. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.