Tuesday, 8 May 2012

tumblr

Queen's English now has a tumblr. I figured it made sense to announce it on here! Click on the logo image below to take a peek.



Other than that, there's not a whole lot of news. I can work now, so I am earning what I can at the studio and through My Other Limb, while keeping my eye out for part-time positions to supplement my income. I've been doing some awesome event shoots, including Dances of India and the 50 Women 2012 gala evening, and had the pleasure of an on-location engagement shoot, too.

Everything is starting to feel a bit more "normal", so right now I don't have much to update on! We have the results of the Primary and vote on Amendment One tonight though, so it may well that you'll hear from me again tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.