Thursday, 13 September 2012

Not today


It's my day off today, and I was going to do all manner of things. I have a huge list of administrative, household, blogging/email, and general tasks that need doing. However, it's 3:15PM, I'm still in my pyjamas, and the biggest thing I've achieved today is making it to the hammock. So, instead of stressing out about my apparent lack of motivation, I'm going to write this little post here, and then spend the rest of the day just getting what I can done at my own pace, chatting to friends on Skype, playing with my gorgeous furry family, and maybe mooching back to the hammock again for some late afternoon sunshine. So there, brain. Ha.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you had a job nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see, it's your day off!

      Delete
    2. Yes! I work 4 days a week, but it's still a 40 hour work week. So I get Thursdays off right now. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.