Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Yeah, but, no, but...

It's the evening before we fly home, and I couldn't be more elated or more scatterbrained. I'm packed. All the pets' stuff is prepared. Ben did an amazing job cleaning the whole house today. I squeezed in a quick holiday pedicure so I can wear some heels while we're away. We're about to spend a couple of hours cuddled up watching 'Love Actually' and eating home-made ice cream. I am back and forth about being ready and not being ready. I am. I'm not. But I am!

So... this is what an expat looks like right before her first ever trip home after over a year living Stateside. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!






2 comments:

  1. I am kind of a bit jealous! I'd love to go back for a visit, but funds won't allow it at present! Maybe in 2013 for me?

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you get to go back soon. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to write! I try to reply to everyone, and I love to read your comments.